Money Back Guarantee : No Questions Asked
James Allen stands behind every 1 carat diamond ring they sell. 100% customer satisfaction is James Allen’s main concern. Consequently, you may return your original, un-used ring within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. As long as you have the original documents with the return.
U.S.A. Free Shipping
- James Allen will ship your custom engagement rings anywhere for free.
- All custom engagement rings are securely packaged and fully insured while in transit.
- Orders in the United States larger than $500 in value ships via FedEx Priority Overnight.
- United States orders under $500 ships via FedEx Two Day Saver.
Worldwide Shipping Methods
- James Allen ships international orders over $500 ships via FedEx International Priority.
- All international orders under $500 are shipped via FedEx Economy or USPS.
- International customers are responsible for any duties, VAT, taxes or surcharges levied by their country.
Please note: James Allen only ships custom engagement rings after it passes through their thorough quality control. As a result, you get the best quality diamond. Immediately after passing inspection, your order is put on the FedEx track and ships. In addition, all other orders ship within 1 to 3 weeks, depending on the production schedule.
For your protection, James Allen:
- Insures that your 1 carat diamond ring is worth it’s full value.
- Uses FedEx services for all orders over $500.
- Requires that all deliveries sends to a physical addresses and not PO Boxes.
- Requires a verified signature upon delivery.
James Allen suggests credit card orders ship to the address on file with corresponding credit card. This is so because security is a core value at James Allen. In contrast, alternate addresses are still acceptable. James Allen can also arrange that your custom engagement rings ship to a local FedEx station for pick-up.
- In The United States, James Allen allows a limit of 3 returns with free shipping. In addition to that, they allow unlimited returns for your satisfaction. But the 4th return and beyond, the customer must pay for shipping.
- International returns are not subject to James Allen’s free return policy, and special orders are not returnable.
- Returning a 1 carat diamond ring for instance has rules. Consequently, returns must be in “brand new condition”. James Allen accepts no returns that have wear and tear and/or alteration by another jeweler. This is so because James Allen is not responsible for other jeweler’s work.
- Loose diamonds must have the original laboratory grading report. If not, there is a $150 charge to replace the certificate because the certificate is very important.
James Allen will not resize rings because they need to be completely re-crafted. Therefore, it is very important that you order the correct ring size when you make your purchase. In order to determine the correct ring size. James Allen has a ring sizing tool you can use. In addition to that, you can contact their 24/7 customer service team to ensure you are making the correct purchase.
James Allen commits to ensuring the quality of your purchase. James Allen stands behind everything they sell. As a result, James Allen guarantees that your 1 carat diamond ring is free from manufacturing defects. In addition to that, James Allen repairs and maintains your custom engagement rings forever.
James Allen manufactures all custom engagement rings using the highest quality materials. In addition, James Allen inspects your items right before shipment. James Allen’s lifetime warranty offers free prong tightening, re-polishing, rhodium plating and even cleaning services.In the event that there is ever a problem with your 1 carat diamond ring and are in need of other services. You can mail back your custom engagement rings to their office for evaluation. When they inspect your ring and it requires service charges the lifetime warranty does not cover. James Allen always notifies you before any work is done so that you know the costs before they proceed.
Contact James Allen if you have any questions or would like to return your 1 carat diamond ring. Please responsibly take advantage of their free lifetime warranty.
James Allen offers free engravings on almost all custom engagement rings. If free engravings are available, James Allen presents that option during checkout. Because personal engravings are very unique, James Allen allows an comprehensive alpha-numeric combination up to 20 characters. As a result there are many options and possibilities for a unique and special engraving.
James Allen accepts 1 carat diamond exchanges for 100% credit. In order to get that great deal, you must get a replacement diamond 2 times or greater in value. The 1 carat diamond ring upgrades must be in it’s original condition. In addition, diamonds must have the original laboratory grading documents.
James Allen Does Not Sell Blood Diamonds
Have you heard the term “blood diamonds” before? Leonardo DiCaprio was in a movie that reveals the ugly side of bad diamond politics. The term “blood diamond” refers to degradation of human rights to do diamond business. James Allen does not use use blood diamonds. In fact they strictly adhere to the Patriot Act, the Kimberley Process, and various UN Resolutions. As a result, James Allen always provides conflict free diamonds with no exceptions.
Conflict Free Custom Engagement rings
Kimberley Compliant Act prevents bad business in the diamond industry. As a result, they discourage human rights abuses, child labor, violence, or environmental degradation. Conflict-Free Standards goes even one step further because they reject governments that trade diamonds to leverage their national unrest.
Kimberley Compliant and America’s Patriot Act
The Kimberley Process Certification Scheme (KPCS) certifies the origin of diamonds. As a result, The United Nations adopts the KPCS compliance today. To ensure compliance, independent auditing systems track all diamonds. Diamonds that sell in the U.S. must adhere to the Patriot Act. The Patriot Act requires that every U.S. dealer maintains Kimberley Compliance. Failure to comply results in penalties from Homeland Security, U.S. Justice Department, and U.S. Treasury.