4 Critical Points To Creating
The Best Custom Engagement Rings Online
When you’re looking to create the best custom engagement rings online you have to be smart and safe about it. This short article shows you how to shop securely for the best custom engagement rings using the latest diamond & ring shopping technology.
Not all online jewelry stores are created equally. And since buying engagement rings is a serious endeavor, you need to find an online jeweler that takes all of the anxiety and guess work out of your shopping experience.
A Premium Custom Engagement Ring Shopping Experience Is Achieved Through These 4 Critical Points:
- Reliable customer service policies.
- Transparent inventory access.
- Powerful shopping technology– diamond & ring setting tools.
- And Low prices for high quality custom engagement rings.
Blue Nile offers all 4 of these premium shopping features. They both have the very best customer service policies, incredible 360°20xHD diamond and ring views, advanced inventory browsing features, and to top it off, they have the best prices on high quality custom engagement rings.
The 4 “Must Have” Online Shopping Features You Need To Shop Smart For Custom Engagement Rings:
- Top notch customer service policies. ( Blue Nile)
- Advanced diamond and ring inventory browsing. ( Blue Nile)
- 360°20xHD diamond and ring views. (Blue Nile)
- Low prices on high quality engagement rings. ( Blue Nile )
Learn more about the evergreen James Allen vs Blue Nile battle.
Shopping Online For Custom Engagement Rings Is Now Safe & Affordable
Here is a quick list of customer service policies Blue Nile stick to that make them the best places to shop for engagement rings.
- 24/7 Customer service
- 100% Money back Guarantee
- Free shipping in the USA
- Worldwide FedEx Shipping
- Unlimited returns (free shipping on 1st three returns)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free engravings
- Lifetime diamond upgrades
- Conflict free diamonds (no blood diamonds)
Money Back Guarantee On All Engagement Rings No Questions Asked
James Allen and Blue Nile stand behind the custom engagement rings sell. 100% customer satisfaction is their main concern. Consequently, you may return your original, un-used ring within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. As long as you have the original documents with the return.
U.S.A. Free Shipping
- James Allen and Blue Nile ship the best custom engagement rings anywhere in the U.S. for free.
- All custom engagement rings are securely packaged and fully insured while in transit.
- Orders in the United States larger than $500 in value ships via FedEx Priority Overnight.
- United States orders under $500 ships via FedEx Two Day Saver.
Worldwide Shipping Methods
- James Allen and Blue Nile ship international orders over $500 ships via FedEx International Priority.
- All international orders under $500 are shipped via FedEx Economy or USPS.
- International customers are responsible for any duties, VAT, taxes or surcharges levied by their country.
Please note: James Allen and Blue Nile ship the best custom engagement rings after it passes through their thorough quality control. As a result, you get the best quality diamonds. Immediately after passing inspection, your order is put on the FedEx track and ships.Furthermore all other orders ship within 1 to 3 weeks, depending on the production schedule.
For your protection Blue Nile:
- Ensures that your custom engagement ring is worth its full value.
- Uses FedEx services for all orders over $500.
- Requires that all deliveries asentnd to physical addresses and not PO Boxes.
- Requires a verified signature upon delivery.
James Allen and Blue Nile suggest credit card orders ship to the address on file with corresponding credit card. This is because security is a core value at James Allen and Blue Nile. In contrast, alternate addresses are still acceptable. Furthermore, they can arrange that your custom engagement rings ship to a local FedEx station for pick-up.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- In The United States, James Allen and Blue Nile allows a limit of 2-3 returns with free shipping. In addition to that, they allow unlimited returns for your satisfaction. But the 4th return and beyond, the customer must pay for shipping.
- International returns are not subject to the free return policy, and special orders are not returnable.
- Returning a custom engagement ring for instance has rules. Consequently, returns must be in “brand new condition”. James Allen and Blue Nile accepts no returns that have wear and tear and/or alteration by another jeweler. This is because they’re not responsible for other jeweler’s work.
- Loose diamonds must have the original laboratory grading report. If not, there is a $150 charge to replace the certificate because the certificate is very important.
James Allen and Blue Nile won’t resize rings because they need to be completely re-crafted. Therefore, it is very important that you order the correct ring size when you make your purchase. In order to determine the correct ring size. James Allen and Blue Nile have a ring sizing tool you can use. Furthermore, you can contact their 24/7 customer service team to ensure you are making the correct purchase.
Blue Nile commits to ensuring the quality of your purchase. In addition, James Allen and Blue Nile stand behind everything they sell. As a result, hey guarantees that all the best custom engagement rings are free from manufacturing defects. Furthermore, they repair and maintain your custom engagement rings forever.
Blue Nile manufactures the best custom engagement rings using the highest quality materials. In addition, they inspect your items right before shipment. Moreover, their lifetime warranty offers free prong tightening, re-polishing, rhodium plating and even cleaning services.
In the event that there is ever a problem with your custom engagement ring and are in need of other services you can mail back your custom engagement rings to their office for evaluation. When they inspect your ring and it requires service charges the lifetime warranty does not cover. Moreover, James Allen and Blue Nile will always notifies you before any work is done so that you know the costs before they proceed.Contact James Allen or Blue Nile if you have any questions or would like to return your custom engagement ring. Please responsibly take advantage of their free lifetime warranty.
Lifetime Upgrades On All Engagement Rings
Blue Nile accepts exchanges for 100% credit. In order to get that great deal, you must get a replacement diamond 2 times or greater in value. Furthermore, the custom engagement rings must be in it’s original condition. In addition, diamonds must have the original laboratory grading documents.
Blue Nile Do Not Sell Blood Diamonds
Have you heard the term “blood diamonds” before? Leonardo DiCaprio was in a movie that reveals the ugly side of bad diamond politics. The term “blood diamond” refers to degradation of human rights to do diamond business. James Allen and Blue Nile do not use blood diamonds. In fact, they strictly adhere to the Patriot Act, the Kimberley Process, and various UN Resolutions. As a result, they always provides conflict-free diamonds with no exceptions.
Conflict Free Custom Engagement rings
Kimberley Compliant Act prevents bad business in the diamond industry. As a result, they discourage human rights abuses, child labor, violence, or environmental degradation. Conflict-Free Standards goes even one step further because they reject governments that trade diamonds to leverage their national unrest.
Kimberley Compliant and America’s Patriot Act
The Kimberley Process Certification Scheme (KPCS) certifies the origin of diamonds. As a result, The United Nations adopts the KPCS compliance today. To ensure compliance, independent auditing systems track all diamonds. Diamonds that sell in the U.S. must adhere to the Patriot Act. The Patriot Act requires that every U.S. dealer maintains Kimberley Compliance. Failure to comply results in penalties from Homeland Security, U.S. Justice Department, and U.S. Treasury.