Pink Diamonds For Sale ($390-$2.6M)
Pink diamonds are highly coveted stones that draw a lot of interest. Read this short article to learn how to shop for pink diamonds in an educated manner. As a result you will learn how to to get the best prices on the highest quality pink diamonds.
Pink Diamonds have incredible features that are unique, mysterious and valuable.
- Pink Diamonds are one of the most attractive color diamonds on the market.
- One of the most valuable diamonds you can buy are pink diamonds.
- Prices rage from ($390 – $2,601,100).
- Pink diamonds are extremely rare, unique, and mysterious.
- Shop For Pink Diamonds that are categorized perfectly with this shopping tool that filters and organizes loose pink diamonds @Blue Nile and Leibish.
- Browse hundreds of Pink Diamonds for sale in Live 360°20xHD Views @ Blue Nile and Leibish because each pink diamond is unique and all three online jewelers only sell authentic natural color diamonds.
“Unlike other different color diamonds, it is unknown what causes the pink hues. Scientists theorize that it is because of an atomic-level lattice effect that alters light refraction. As a result, they selectively absorb light and produces a pink hue.”
Shopping Filter For
Loose Pink Diamonds For Sale
Depending on available inventory, the price range on the loose pink diamonds for sale vary between $390 – $2.6M. This gap is large because there are many factors that determine price. For instance; The 4’C, Price, Shape and Color Intensity.
“Extremely saturated pink diamonds are incredibly rare and become collector’s items. When a rare vivid pink diamond becomes available to the market for purchase, it can easily reach millions of dollars per carat.”
These tools make it easy to browse hundreds of pink diamonds in Live 360°20xHD views filtered by the following characteristics:
- Pink hue intensities filter
- Diamond Shape filter
- 4-5 other diamond 4 C’s filter settings.
Click here Browse through loose pink diamonds for sale @ Blue Nile and use their 360°20xHD shopping tools & pink diamond search filter shown in the image below.
The 4 Pink Hues Intensities Filter Settings @ Blue Nile: (click here to browse pink diamonds with custom filter settings)
- The First Pink Hue is “Light Pink” ($1,710 to $27,771)
- The second is “Fancy Pink” ($6,136 to $57,704)
- Then, Fancy “Intense Pink” ($19,602 to $39,838)
- And Finally, “Deep Pink” ($348,733)
The Shape Filter & 5 Other Pink Diamond Filter Settings: (click blue text to learn more about the 4 c’s and shape)
- Carat (filter: high to low and low to high)
- Color grading does not refer to the fancy color (i.e. pink, blue, yellow). (filter: high to low and low to high)
- Clarity evaluation focuses on internal and external blemishes. (filter: high to low and low to high)
- Cut quality directly influences a diamond’s sparkle. (filter: high to low and low to high)
- Price – sort loose pink diamonds for sale by price: (filter: high to low and low to high)
- Shape refers to the diamond shape style. (filter: round, princess, emerald, heart shape, marquise, cushion etc..)
Prices On Pink Diamonds For Sale
Continue reading to see how and why each Pink Hue Intensity category is priced the way it is. As a result, you will be able decide exactly what you want.
Fancy Light Pink Diamonds Price Range
The “fancy light” graded pink diamonds have the lowest pink hue among the 4 main grading brackets. A Fancy light grade pink diamond range in price any where from $660 to $53,650. As you can see as the price goes up so does the beautiful pink hues.
Fancy Pink Diamonds Price Range
The “fancy” graded pink diamonds have the 2nd lowest pink hue among the 4 main grading brackets. A Fancy grade pink diamond range in price anywhere from $420 to $792,400. As you can see as the price goes up so does the beautiful clear pink hues. Furthermore, there are less inclusions and blemishes that allow for much more light dispersion and clear sparkle.
Fancy Intense Pink Diamonds Price Range
The “fancy intense” graded pink diamonds have the 2nd highest pink hue among the other 4 grading brackets. A Fancy intense grade pink diamond range in price anywhere from $750 to $3,601,800. As you can see as the price goes up so does the beautiful clear pink hues. This is because there are fewer inclusions and blemishes that allow for much more light dispersion and clear sparkle.
Fancy Vivid Pink Diamonds Price Range
The “fancy vivid” graded pink diamonds have the highest pink hue among all 4 grading brackets. A Fancy vivid grade pink diamond range in price anywhere from $340 to $218,440. As you can see as the price goes up so does the beautiful clear pink hues. This is because there are less inclusions and blemishes that allow for much more light dispersion and clear sparkle.
How To Compare Loose Pink Diamonds
- As you look through the images make sure you pay attention to the carat size.
- When comparing prices between diamonds you want to make sure you car comparing diamonds that are “comparable” to each other.
In other words don’t compare the price of 1 carat diamond to a 5 carat diamond. That is almost like comparing apples and oranges. Consequently, all you have to do is pay attention to the different diamond characteristics and compare their grading and price.
Where Do Pink Diamonds Come From?
The Argyle Diamond Mine is a diamond mine located in North Western Australia. The Argyle Mine is the largest diamond producer in the world. It is also the only known significant source of rare pink diamonds. Furthermore, It produces over 90% of the world’s supply of pink diamonds. Additionally, the Argyle Mine produces a large amount of other naturally colored diamonds, including blue diamonds, cognac diamonds, and champagne diamonds.
Most of the pink diamonds available come from the Argyle Mine in Australia. Every Argyle Mine Diamond comes with an authentic grading certificate.
Pink Diamond Fun Facts
-In 1947, Princess Elizabeth (Queen Elizabeth II) received a 23.6-carat pink diamond from Canadian geologist Dr. John Williamson. To this day it is one of her favorites.
-In 2002, when Ben Affleck proposed to Jennifer Lopez with a 6.1-carat pink diamond engagement ring. Consequently, This caused an immense surge in pink diamond prices.
-An enormous pink diamond was one of the central focuses in the 2006 film “Blood Diamond” starring Leonardo DiCaprio.
-The popularity of pink diamonds was initiated in November 2013, when the 59.6 carat Pink Star diamond was bid on at an auction in Geneva for $83 million. Furthermore, New York diamond cutter Isaac Wolf won the bid and renamed it “The Pink Dream”.
Although we believe that pinks diamonds are a great choice. There are many other awesome choices to chose from. There is blue diamonds, yellow diamonds, black diamonds and many other quality classic colorless diamonds. Furthermore, if you are unsure about what to purchase, no worries. Get a hassle free return policy that allows you to return up to 3 orders with free shipping @ Blue Nile and Leibish.
It all comes down to taste when buying a custom engagement ring. But be sure browse loose pink diamonds for sale using this loose diamond filter tool. As a result, you can create the best custom engagement rings in 360 HD 20X views.